A. For Single/Sole Proprietorship (Filipino or foreign national) – You may go online at http://www.bnrs.dti.gov.ph to register your business name.
For other inquiries on Business Name (BN) Registration, consider the following:
· For concern regarding Business name policies, clarification on requirements, call (632) 751-3330;
· For technical concern such as page cannot be displayed, problem in viewing look up table, etc. please call (632) 729-8681;
· For inquiries and checking of application status, the contact points in Metro Manila are:
Atrium Building : (632) 864-0847 or (632) 501-5135
Trafalgar Building : (632) 811-8367 or (632) 811-8231
Hi-way 54 : (632) 706-1767
Park and Ride : (632) 536-7153
(near Manila City Hall)
Caloocan City : (632) 332-0829
· Send emails to [email protected];
· Visit the DTI- National Capital region, Makati City if within Metro Manila, located at the 12F Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City;
· Approach any DTI Provincial office (if outside Metro Manila) with contact information supplied at http:www.businesslcedo Village.gov.ph.
A. A foreign national secure first ACR-Icard with the Bureau of Immigration before securing DTI permit and/or opening an account in any commercial banks.
B. For Corporation/Partnerships, Branch and Representative Offices – Submit application forms together with the required documents at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The SEC is located at the SEC Building, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills, Mandaluyong City. Its contact number is (632) 584-0923; 584-9225. For concerns outside Metro Manila, SEC has Extension Offices. Online information could be generated from http://www.sec.gov.ph.
C. For Regional Headquarters and Regional Operating Headquarters – Submit application together with required documents at the Board of Investments via the Project Evaluation and Registration Dept., Industry and Investments Building, 385 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, Metro Manila. Said office could be reached through telephone number (632)895-3997 or through emails sent to [email protected].